Posted on June 1st, 2014 James in Arts PR,Attraction PR,Awards PR,Book PR,brand PR,Broadband PR,Camera PR,Car PR,Celebrity PR,Charity PR,Children's Brands PR,Classical Music PR,Comedy PR,Computer Games PR,Consumer Electronics PR,Consumer PR,creative publicity,Cycling PR,Digital PR,DVD PR,Entertainment Brands,Environmental PR,Event PR,Experiential Marketing,Extreme Sports PR,Fashion PR,Festival PR,Film PR,Fitness PR,FMCG,Food and Drink PR,Football PR,Games PR,Gym PR,Health and Fitness PR,Kids PR,Leisure PR,Magazine PR,Music PR,Online PR,Opera PR,PR Jobs,PR Stunt,PR Stunts,Property PR,Publishing PR,Radio PR,Restaurant PR,Retail PR,Shopping Centre PR Stunts,snackfood PR,Sport PR,Technology PR,Television PR,theatre PR,Tour PR,Tourism PR,Toy PR,Travel PR,Venue PR,Viral Video PR.
By James Herring
Nobody tweets a picture of a poster or a billboard. Well rarely.
Marketers are having to come up with increasing bolder, creative and innovative news ways of getting the message out there.
Here are some of our favourite bits of creative and unusual media of recent years.
1. Nationwide Insurance
2. Drunk people sleeping on the streets of Japan are turned into human billboards for a new alcohol awareness campaign.
3. The Economist
4. Dengan Nose Hair Trimmers
5. O’Donovans Irish Pub
6. Silberman’s Fitness Center
8. Bic Razors
10. Frontline – Flea and Tick Spray
11. Newcastle Brown Ale hijack Stella
13. BMW vs Audi
14. Fitness First – Bus Stop Scales
15. Folgers Coffee make good use of steam vents
16. Aim Plumbing Servoces
17. Brandstik USB
19. Nike Escalator sabotage
20. National Geographic Channel
21. HBO – Game Of Thrones
22. BBC World
23. Smart car
24. Joffrey Ballet School, Chicago
25. Mondo Pasta
26. Kansas Public Library
27. Japanese camera ad
28. Australian construction site
30. Colorado road safety campaign
31. Anando Milk
32. Australian Childhood Foundation
33. Belt Up
34. Cadbury Dairy Milk
36. Hot Wheels
37. Law and Order
38. Martor Razor Blades
39. McDonald: Sundial Billboard.
41. Environmental Awareness: Swimming Pool.
43. Venice Casino
46. Oral B
47. Australian Public Transport Authority
48. Kung Fu Panda – Dreamworks
50. Alice In Wonderland
51. FedEx Kinkos – Office Products
52. Australia Post
53. Kill Bill (New Zealand)
55. The Day After Tomorrow (Mumbai)
56. Newcastle Brown Ale
58. Dutch Stutter Foundation
59.Benjamin Moore Paints
61. Science World
62. Old Timer Restaurants
64. McDonalds Fries
65. Allstate Insurance: Marina Tower
66. Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
67. Check The Gas
68. Pedigree dog food (and poop bag dispenser)
69. Lays Potatoes
70. Calgary Film Festival (crying billboard)
71. Powerhouse Gym
72. Peter Walsh Office Supplies
73. DHL Online Tracking – Beijing
74. Clearex (Israel)
75. The Guitar Store
77. IWC Watches
78. Rock Radio
79. Kit Kat
81. Rimmel Quick Dry
85. Calgary Zoo
87. Copenhagen Zoo
88. Walking Dead: Zombie Truck
89. Mad Men (New Zealand)
91. Grand Theft Auto
92. Father Bobs (Homeless Charity)
95. AOK (German Health Insurance)
96. MTV Switch
99. KarstadtQuelle: Dental Implant Insurance
100. Nivea: Good-bye Cellulite Sofa
For a really great archive and resource of advertisements visit Ads of the World or Trend Hunter for a great source for inspiration.
If you’re looking for a creative solution we can help with viral video production, creative outdoor advertising, experiential events, news generation and newjacking and publicity stunts.
Please share your examples with us. Let us know in the comments section below.
Follow us on twitter: @TaylorHerringUK
Comments are closed.
Posted on April 26th, 2016 in PR Stunt,PR Stunts,publicity stunt agency,Publicity Stunts.
Posted on April 18th, 2016 in Charity PR,creative publicity,PR Stunts,Stunt Of The Day.
Posted on April 18th, 2016 in Attraction PR,Celebrity PR,Consumer PR,creative publicity,Event PR,PR Stunt,PR Stunts,publicity stunt agency,Publicity Stunts.
Posted on April 18th, 2016 in Consumer PR,creative publicity,Event PR,Experiential Marketing,PR Stunt,PR Stunts,publicity stunt agency,Publicity Stunts.
Posted on April 12th, 2016 in Stunt Of The Day.